BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last presentation.....Finale

Finale...........
the English presentation is end....Thank God.
The last presenter is Fatin, from Terengganu. She present about HIV and AIDS disease.
Ouch..so scary...!!
It makes me creepy and frightened when I heard about it. Faten's presentation was really good. Full of content and elaboration. Good Job, Faten.
I see some good improvement from her. I think her presentation become much much better. That's good improvement!! Congratulation, Faten.

Madihah, Anis, Firdaus and Farah also present their paper project today. Madihah she talk about Diabettis Mellitus,Anis tyalk about Bulimia. Meanwhile Fidaus and Farah talk about Leukimia and schizophenia. And I think, all of them make a really good presentation. However, there are some of them do not the presentation really good. Don't worry, Man. Keep it up.......

0 responds: