BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

1,2,3 ACTION...

I do not know how to begin.Oh gosh! I'm so lack of idea right know.GOD, please help me and give me some good idea to write down.

First and foremost,we started the class as usual.We learned a new lesson today,Lesson 5 and 6. And the good ones is Miss.Dila forget about the task she given yesterday.We all so relieved but suddenly she remember about it.Why??The girls started the role-play first.Atikah and me represent the girl's group meanwhile Asyraf and Ammar represent from the boys.
From the girl's group we add some sound effects to make it more interesting.It's so awesome and the ideas came from Akma,Naz,Syafikar and me.During the role-play,I think I'm like as a comic relief to others as to make the them laugh.So, embarrassing.However,I am so satisfied after we done it.
Meanwhile,the boys make a good job during the role-play,especially Asyraf.In my opinion,he looks so confident and so spontaneous. After that, Miss.Dila gives some good comments to us. For examples,we must use a proper words during the conversation and be more confident.Just cool and relax.
In a nutshell, we must be comfortable with ourselves and thus,automatically it will increased our self-esteem.
(p/s:Don't afraid and shy to express your feeling and talks to others)
(It's 80%,don't forget!)


1 responds:

atiqah said...

huhu..first of all,my name is atiqah..
not atikah..heh
and the winner for the best actress for meg4's award goes to....
A...T...I...Q....A....H
agree??wohaha..